петък, 15 август 2008 г.

Testimonials

Hi, my name is Betty & I’m from LA. I tried Cok-N at an open air party that was hosted by one of my friends. As soon as I had Cok-N, an extremely positive feeling came over me which I really loved. I didn’t feel hungry or thirsty or sleepy for the whole night. The pills were simply great.

- Betty Clark, LA.


I was gonna throw a big bash for my friend who was soon gonna get married. I wanted to him to feel that this was the best party he has ever been to. For the party I wanted to try something wild which is quite unlike his character. I thought of ordering some party pills for everyone but since he is a straight guy & wouldn’t go for the illegal stuff, I was on the lookout for pills that were legal & didn’t ruin his next day with after effects. So, while searching for such legal highs, I came across your products website, Cok-N. The name itself made me wanna try it so I ordered a bottle as a trial. I had a couple of them as soon as they arrived. The high & kick that it gave was Amazing! Almost like the real stuff…I went ahead & ordered more for the party. The party was a real hit. Everybody enjoyed it & whoever tried the pills kept asking for more. Even the groom-to-be kept asking me about it. At 1st he thought I was giving him some illegal stuff but after I told him what it was & showed him the bottle, he was relieved. Thanks Cok-N & you people who have made this pill!
- Mark Richardson, US.


The first time I tried Cok-N was just before going out with my friends for a club party. I thought that I’d have to wait a long while for it to take effect but in just 20 minutes I was feeling all charged up & energetic. The minute I reached the club, I hit the dance floor. I couldn’t stop dancing for the rest of the night. I had no care of the world; I was having a real blast. Cok-N was just awesome. I had alcohol too & as they say in their website, it has absolutely no bad effects with alcohol. Cok-N is the best party pill I have had in some time & is absolutely effective.
- Susanna Grint, UK.


Cok-N keeps me going on & on, all night long. I am so glad that I found Cok-N instead of those horrible pills I used to take. Kudos to you guys!
- Pete Rilley, USA.


I have been cheated by many sites that market such pills. Some of them have sent fake stuff & some didn’t send any at all. I never lost hope though & that’s when I found your website. I was a bit scared initially to order but since your prices were so economical, I went ahead & ordered a bottle of Cok-N. I got my order within a week’s time. I tried the pills over the weekend & 30 minutes later I was on Cloud 9. I went tripping & raving all night long with my buddies & they had some too. Great experience & finally I have something genuine. I am really impressed with Cok-N & your service.
- Stan Devon, Sydney.


Cok-N is Really Incredible! I never thought that it could be as good as the stuff I used to get. Cok-N is even better than that actually. It is cleaner, safer and best of all, cheaper than most other party pills that I’ve had in the past. I thank Cok-N for every great party!
- Alton Lewis, England.

Няма коментари: